[Qgis-psc] Question: FOSS4G 2016 Bonn - Developer Sprint befor the conference?

Astrid Emde (FOSSGIS e.V.) astrid.emde at fossgis.de
Fri Jul 31 07:00:32 PDT 2015

Hello QGIS PSC,

next year will be FOSS4G 2016 in Bonn +-24.-26.8.2016. We have already
started to plan the conference.

We are organizing a Hacking Event at saturlday 27.8. after the
conference in Basecamp in Bonn which is a nice place where you can sleep
and work.

http://www.basecamp-bonn.de/

We now wanted to ask, whether you would like to make a meeting before
the conference too (like it has been 2013 with Brighton and Nottingham).

We could block the Basecamp at the weekend before the conference
(19.-21.8. or other days) too and organize a hacking Weekend open for
different projects and try to get sponsoring.

What do you think about this idea?

Best regards Astrid Emde from Bonn