[Qgis-psc] Sponsors logo size

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Mar 17 00:51:41 PDT 2015

Il 17/03/2015 08:38, Richard Duivenvoorde ha scritto:

> yep, agreed too
>
> please note that you need to take into account the form of the icon.
>
> normally I have to sizes: for landscape and for portrait icons
>
> and please check the build before checking in :-)

Too late, sorry ;)
I confirm 64px logos are mostly very small, but the most important thing
is that they point to the sponsor website.
I thought about the landscape/portrait (+ square) issue, but I think it
may get too complicate. IMHO better advice the sponsors to send a
specific version of their logo. I can rewrite all current sponsors for
this, if we decide for a specific width to height ratio.
All the best, and thanks.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu