[Qgis-psc] Possibility of hackfest funding for non-EU devs?

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 04:32:08 PDT 2015

Hi PSC,

I'm writing to raise the issue of funding for non European developers
to attend the hackfest. I'd love to attend but without sponsorship
this is not a possibility.

I understand that this is a tricky issue. For reference, flights from
Australia to Denmark are roughly $1800-2000 AUD (return), and I
understand that for the same cost of funding a single non-EU developer
potentially 2/3 other EU developers could be funded.

Is this something which can be discussed by the PSC?

Kind regards,
Nyall Dawson