[Qgis-psc] Please update your votes on the developer's roll

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Thu May 21 08:03:15 PDT 2015

Hi All

QGIS 2.10 feature freeze is coming in 20 hours and we need to get ready to hire developers for bug fixing.

We have a few developers (Nyall, Matthias) that do not yet have yes/no votes on whether they are eligible for being used for bug fixing.

Could I ask all PSC members to please update the list (**on the first tab**) at

https://docs.google.com/a/qgis.org/spreadsheets/d/1Cdh-6eAmVCdiZIQGMhu_Aqgg09tpxsC40BGXQJtYc54/edit?usp=sharing

(this link should be private to PSC members).

After the list is updated, I will post a message to all the eligible developers asking if they are available for bug fixing for this release.

@Paolo and @Andreas can you tell us what the budget is for bug fixing so that we can see how many votes each PSC member will have.

Also are we going to rehire Giovanni to do the bug triaging again for this release?

Thanks!

—

* Desktop GIS programming services
* Geospatial web development