[Qgis-psc] Contact Canary Islands

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Sat May 23 15:26:49 PDT 2015

Hi Pablo & Canary Islands team!

> On 21 May 2015, at 08:57, Pablo Fernández Moniz <pablofernandezmoniz at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Here is my email for QGIS developers meeting in Canary Islands (October).

Thanks - it was really great to meet you all at the hackfest! I think there is general agreement to hold the hackfest in the Canary Islands, could you give us more exact details including:

* Capacity for number of developers
* Exact dates you propose (ideally running across a weekend if we can so that attendees miss few work days)
* Expected costs for accommodation etc (even better if you can arrange free / very cheap accommodation)
* A description of the venue (location, how we get there once arriving at the airport etc)

My apologies if these questions were already asked - I am doing my email offline as I don’t have decent internet connectivity at the moment.

My very best regards!

> Pablo Fernández Moniz
> GIT Analyst
>
> Web <http://www.pablofm.com/>    Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/in/pablofernandezmoniz/>   Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/monizpablo>