[Qgis-psc] Contact Canary Islands

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon May 25 00:18:56 PDT 2015

Il 24/05/2015 00:26, Tim Sutton ha scritto:

> Thanks - it was really great to meet you all at the hackfest! I think
> there is general agreement to hold the hackfest in the Canary Islands,
> could you give us more exact details including:

Agreed with Tim - and please consider consulting with previous HF
organizers for details and an howto (that sooner or later we should
write down somewhere - you may find a draft on the wiki.
All the best, and thanks - everybody is pretty excited at the idea

-- Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu QGIS & PostGIS courses:
http://www.faunalia.eu/training.html