[Qgis-psc] QGIS paid bug fixing

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue May 26 06:12:44 PDT 2015

Hi,

Regarding the paid bug fixing, it seems like many developers do not have
time. Both Oslandia devs are not available and Sandro Santilli is busy
until October. Matthias Kuhn and Martin Dobias are rather busy, but each
one can reschedule things slightly and invest 3 days each. I have not
heard back from Nyall.

Here are the devs who would be available:

* Jürgen Fischer is available for one week
* Martin Dobias available for 3 days
* Matthias Kuhn available for 2-3 days (not yet fully confirmed)
* Nyall: ?

I would suggest that, in the future, we decide much earlier/faster (e.g.
2-3 months before the feature freeze) who will/can work on paid bug
fixing. I already asked Oslandia to reserve one week for the 2.12 bug
fixing in September/October.

If you don't have any other proposals I will set up voting in Loomio (if
I have the rights to do so), so we can formally approve the decision.