[Qgis-psc] Financial update

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Nov 3 00:57:29 PST 2015

Hi Tim,

I included the financial update in the agenda document.

I also added an item to discuss the release schedule - suggestion to
change to a 6-month interval after 3.0 - now that our project is more
mature and should be more appealing to professional/enterprise users. I
know - some people hate me for bringing this up - but it should be
discussed.

Andreas