[Qgis-psc] MIgration to Py3: contacting plugin authors?

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Tue Nov 10 00:58:49 PST 2015

Hi Paolo

I think based on the discussion we should not contact them. We can post to
the blog and mailing lists and if they receive it they receive it, if they
don't they don't. Not ideal but its our mistake for not making clear our
intention of using emails for occasional notifications. Lets fix that and
ask any new uploaders to give explicit permission so we don't have this
situation in the future.

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 9:29 AM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>
wrote:

> Il 10/11/2015 08:09, Nathan Woodrow ha scritto:
> > When did we officially start?
>
> well, "officially" may be a grand word. I'm referring to the fact that
> now qgis compiles with Py3+Qt5.
> Nathan, how do you feel about contacting authors? Do you see a better way?
> All the best, and thanks.
> --
> Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu

 * Desktop GIS programming services