[Qgis-psc] Attachment file types on issues

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 10:03:26 PST 2015

On 11 Nov 2015 12:43 AM, "Giovanni Manghi" <giovanni.manghi at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Migrating to Github issues:
>
> * the most important is the lack for (zip) attachments
> * need to migrate also wiki pages or merge them with docs (I
> personally think this we should need to do it anyway). Do not seems a
> big problem anyway.
> * what to do with plugins repos hosted on Redmine?
> * someone raised the issue about not being possible to customize
> tickets (to add a paypal button) but I think that on Sunday someone
> made some tests and concluded that this would not be an issue.

Thanks for the summary! One question I have which haven't seen discussed is
whether the current issue numbers can be maintained when moving the tickets
across (especially for closed issues)? We have a lot of cross references
between issues and comments in the code which include ticket numbers... I'd
hate to lose the ability to look up these.

Nyall