[Qgis-psc] MIgration to Py3: contacting plugin authors?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Nov 10 23:58:11 PST 2015

Il 10/11/2015 10:35, Nathan Woodrow ha scritto:

> Yep good plan.  Always good to think ahead just as long as no one thinks
> we are doing it right now :P You know how quick word spreads these days.

Thanks Nathan. So, can we decide a course of actions here?
AFAICT there are two options:

1. creating a ML for the diffusion of Py3 news (with a first message
explaining the reasons for its creation, and how to unsubscribe if
undesired)
2. asking individually to all authors permission to be included in the
list, and proceed as for point 1.

Other options?

All the best.
--