[Qgis-psc] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] November/December 2016 Newsletter

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Thu Nov 12 05:52:34 PST 2015

Hi

> On 12 Nov 2015, at 09:22, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
>
> Il 11/11/2015 20:24, Anita Graser ha scritto:
>> Is anyone of you planning to write a summary of the developer meeting?
>> We could send it to the OSGeo newsletter as well.
>
> we are talking about it. If someone would write some info to Tim, I
> think he can do the usual excellent job in underlying the importance of
> this event, and how grateful we are to the local organizing committee.
> Thanks.

Yes please go ahead and send me your ideas with suggestions of things to highlight, a few good pictures and anything else you think I should mention. Some things you could provide me with:

* how many attendees
* how many were from Gran Canaria
* key topics discussed
* any cool new features or use cases shown off
* thoughts and reflections on the event

Thanks!