[Qgis-psc] Attachment file types on issues

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Fri Nov 13 10:41:46 PST 2015

Hi Giovanni

> On 13 Nov 2015, at 20:28, Giovanni Manghi <giovanni.manghi at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>

>> Thanks for the nice summary Giovanni.
>
> please don't let the discussion about Redmine/Github (as bug tracker)
> go cold, it is something that, one way or another, needs a decision.
> The sooner the better.

I’m +1 on doing this for a long time already but it would be good to have some validation the the process is going to work ok. Can I suggest that we do the following:

1) create an empty repo
2) do a test import of the issues from redmine and see if the process generally goes well
3) assuming that it does we put it to a general vote

> cheers!
>
> -- g --

Tim Sutton
QGIS Project Steering Committee Member