[Qgis-psc] outstanding issues

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 01:27:58 PST 2015

On 14 November 2015 at 19:21, Neumann, Andreas <a.neumann at carto.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just for information:
>
> The shapefile issue: Sourcepole will be working on that - paid by state of
> Vorarlberg.
>
> About finances: without knowing how much something costs - I can't answer -
> but in general - if it is not too expensive we can certainly pay someone to
> fix the area calculation issue. Nyall - any estimates? Do you want to work
> on that?

I'd love to, it's a really bad experience for users at the moment.
I'll send through a proposal for you regarding this. The fix itself
isn't terribly complex, it's just getting the user experience for this
right which is the tricky bit. I'll detail how I think this should be
handled in the proposal.

Regards,
Nyall