[Qgis-psc] New QEP process

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Sun Nov 15 18:38:36 PST 2015

Hi

> On 16 Nov 2015, at 00:58, Nathan Woodrow <madmanwoo at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I agree and that is no my intention.  So if this doesn't work we can cut it down more, however the whole point of it is so that we move as one and not random parts.  I don't want to take away from the speed of the project however I think it's always good to have some kind of process so we can coordinate the efforts if required.

Thanks Nathan. My comment was intended to be a more general one in that there are many rules being proposed about the social mechanisms by which we propose and accept code into the code base and we need to document them some where and try to keep them simple enough that everyone clearly understands them. My apologies I should have probably spun that part of my reply into its own threads to make it clearer that I agree with your proposal (along with a suggestion of adding labels).