[Qgis-psc] outstanding issues

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Fri Nov 20 07:55:59 PST 2015

Hi Tim,

On Fri, 20. Nov 2015 at 11:01:10 +0200, Tim Sutton wrote:
> I’d also like to keep good relations with SP as they have a long history of
> contributions and support of the QGIS project, so if they don’t wish to share
> the code back to QGIS upstream, I think we should respect that and make an
> alternative plan, even if it is not the ideal situation.

Um, is sourcepole that distant?  I still think of them as important part of the
team, while above sounds like they are some remote contributor.

And our technical advisor should be on very good terms with them ;)

Without being able to look at the code - if sourcepole doesn't currently have
the resources to do the port, maybe someone else can?

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode