[Qgis-psc] Collecting domains

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Mon Nov 23 13:09:09 PST 2015

Hi

> On 23 Nov 2015, at 09:35, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> I think, now that the association is in place, we should bring various
> qgis.* domains under our direct control. I have .it, and I'll be happy
> to transfer it.
> If we agree (should I do a Loomio?), someone could coordinate this work
> (volunteers?).
> All the best.

I have .co.za which I can pass over to QGIS.org. Do we really want to register ~250 domains though? I thought at one point we had suggested that country level user groups should be encouraged to hold the domain for their country and either direct to main QGIS site or provide a local point of presence with it?