[Qgis-psc] Investments

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Nov 25 23:50:24 PST 2015

Hi all,
spurring from the recent issue with fTools, I'd like to discuss about
our investment plans. My feeling is that we should use our funds,
limited for now, to support and fix things nobody is willing to,
especially infrastructure and other things not directly visible to the
end users. So, as a general rule, if we identify areas that need
intervention, I believe we should first start a crowdfunding, and use
our own funds only as a last resort. I would avoid spending directly on
new functions, because I believe these should still be consumer driven.
Of course, when we'll have a budget one order of magnitude higher we
could change this.
Thoughts?
All the best.
--