[Qgis-psc] Investments

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Nov 26 00:44:16 PST 2015

Il 26/11/2015 09:40, Anita Graser ha scritto:

> ​Ok, so we pretty much keep doing what we are doing but try to find some
> topics for crowdfunding campaigns?

Not really: I think we are slowly moving towards a direct intervention
in funding development of new (or rewritten) stuff.

> Do you want qgis.org <http://qgis.org> to manage those instead of
> individual developers?

IMHO it is better if individual devs will manage their campaign. We
could facilitate the process by:
* stimulating the start of a capaign when we feel it appropriate
* advertising it through our blogs, and possibly through a tab on the
qgis startup screen, as previously discussed.

All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu