[Qgis-psc] Resignation

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Sep 29 23:29:32 PDT 2015

Hi Gary,

Like the others, I would also express my gratitude. I worked with QGIS
almost every day in the last couple of years. Since 2007 it is part of
my professional life. What you started is an amazing project and if we
continue in a similar manner I think it will have a bright future for
the years to come. Thank you for your past work and achievements and
thanks for your offer to stay on the QGIS.ORG board as honorary member.

Andreas