[Qgis-psc] Accomodation Bonn hackfest

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Tue Aug 2 05:57:25 PDT 2016

Hi,

we called some hotels and this is the result - only 2 have still enough rooms
for the 10-15 people that are probably still looking for rooms.:

1) IBIS Hotel (5km from Basecamp), but with good connection by public
  transport
  http://www.ibis.com/gb/hotel-1441-ibis-bonn/index.shtml

  Costs for Single and Double are the same (128€) for 2 nights from 21.-23.
  August.

2) Hotel Garni Jacobs (15 min walk)  http://www.hotel-jacobs-garni.de/

  Enough rooms for 10-15 people. Costs are 65EUR/75EUR for Weekend/Week in a
  single room and 90EUR/100EUR for Weekend/Week in a double.

Since I have no idea how long people want to stay and what they prefere, I
will send an email to the lists with the info, and if someone needs help, I
can assist with the reservation.

Regards,
Otto