[Qgis-psc] Community voting members

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Tue Aug 9 23:36:24 PDT 2016

Hi Tim (and everyone else involved),

Thanks a lot for taking the time to organize this!

On 09/08/16 23:45, Tim Sutton wrote:
> @Andreas previously mentioned concerns about sharing email addresses
> and spam. I do not share these concerns
>
> a) because SPAM filters are pretty good these days that for me this is
> generally not an issue (even though I have used my email address
> unscrambled broadly over the last few years) and
> b) because I think that if people are representing the project, they
> should be readily contactable.
Looking at the mailing list archives (on which all of the community
voting members should be present) I see that emails are there in the
format [1]

matthias at opengis.ch

This information is already publicly available. Are there any reasons
not to copy this information to yet another plaintext list?

Regards

Matthias

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/