[Qgis-psc] More info on trade registry

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Aug 31 23:53:56 PDT 2016

Hi,

I had a phone call with the lady who deals with our trade registry
request. I asked her, how much time we would have. She told me that
ideally we could resolve all issues within 3 months. If we need longer,
we should tell them. But we should definitely finish the process this
year, or it will be cancelled.

She really recommends us to reduce the size of the board to save money
and bureaucracy. I think we could do a reduced board, maybe just with
3-4 people. This doesn't mean that these do all the decisions - just
formally for the authorities.

Anyway - whatever we do needs to be properly documented and signed.

Greetings,