[Qgis-psc] PSC Elections initiated

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Fri Dec 16 15:09:14 PST 2016

Hi PSC

Just to let you all know that the nomination period for new PSC members is over - there is one new candidate on the ballot: Régis Haubourg and the existing PSC members are automatically on the ballot (in no particular order):

1 Tim Sutton
2 Paolo Cavallini
3 Andreas Neumann
4 Anita Graser
5 Richard Duivenvoorde
6 Jϋrgen Fischer

Elections are now underway to see if Régis will replace one of our number, who our incoming Chair, Vice-Chair and treasurer will be, and who our new board will be. Elections will close on 21 December and only QGIS Voting Members may vote.

Also as a matter of record I can add that there were no matters arising for the AGM so after this election our next order of business governance-wise is to hold our 2017 AGM in the first quarter of next year (and all subsequent years thereafter). If you want more information about this process, please see:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B__vDnQXCKiwM2FyMlg2TkJKazg/view?usp=sharing <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B__vDnQXCKiwM2FyMlg2TkJKazg/view?usp=sharing>

---

Tim Sutton
QGIS Project Steering Committee Chair