[Qgis-psc] Spreadshirt login

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Dec 21 00:21:29 PST 2016

On 12/21/2016 09:10 AM, Neumann, Andreas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wonder who has the login for the Spreadshirt shop settings?
>
> I would like to change our account information, as payments still go to
> our old bank account.
>
> I did not find the Spreadshirt login in our QGIS.ORG keepass file.
>
> Who can help me?

I Andreas,

I have it, I will add it to keyfile now, so check new version within 10
minutes.

The shops are ran by  Bob Bruce (in bcc), I'll put his name + email also
in the key file.

Will you do the update then?

If I'm sure (but maybe Bob can correct me) there is one central admin
place for all the 'national shops' (like www.spreadshirt.nl, .ch etc
etc). But it maybe that the .com/us one is a different one??

Regards,

Richard