[Qgis-psc] Draft announcement re 3.0

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Feb 9 01:09:47 PST 2016

Hi,

(sorry for top posting. I wasn't subscribed before)

Regarding the merging of features that would go both in the master (qgis 2)
and the qgis3 branches, how do you see that would work ?
From Jürgen's latest email, I understand there will be no "git checkout qgis3
&& git merge master" phase, right ? So people will have to cherry-pick (or by
any other means they prefer) into qgis3 the commits they did previously in
master, and do the needed changes for QT5/Python3 ?

Even

http://www.spatialys.com