[Qgis-psc] The QGIS Open Source Project on Open Hub

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Feb 10 05:55:24 PST 2016

Il 10/02/2016 13:31, Tim Sutton ha scritto:
> hi
>
> Just to follow up on this. I’m not sure if it makes sense to change our
> affiliation from OSGEO to the Verrein. We still are an OSGEO project
> right? Or are you thinking that we should ‘go it alone’? Or just remove
> our affiliation for this case? I don’t think any of those will be
> popular decisions...

Hi Tim,
thanks for that. I do not have a strong opinion on this, I just thought
that "affiliation" was something more formal than being under Osgeo
umbrella, so it seemed more appropriate to list our association here,
but it's probably mainly a semantic issue, with little practical
consequences.
I'm happy with whatever decision you may take.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu