[Qgis-psc] Email lists administration

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sat Jan 16 02:03:52 PST 2016

Hi PSC and list maintainers,

In a quest to try to make it easier for the community to make changes to
mailing lists I ask current maintainers to synchronize the password to
the administration pages to the password that is in the qgis.kdb
KeePassX file in dropbox. All psc members should have the password and
keyfile for that one. If not, I can sent you the password in an
encrypted email.

IF we set this (long) same password for the administration
AND add admin at qgis.org to the maintainers email addreses,
ALL psc members are able to make nessecary changes

So the following people:

Qgis-psc list run by gsherman at geoapt.com

Qgis-release-team list run by tim at linfiniti.com

Qgis-tr list run by tim at linfiniti.com, werner.macho at gmail.com

Qgis-community-team list run by dassau at gbd-consult.de, tim at kartoza.com

Qgis-developer list run by gsherman at geoapt.com, dassau at
gbd-consult.de, tim at kartoza.com

QGIS-UX list run by richard at duif.net, tim at linfiniti.com

Can you please:

1) set the password to the one in the key file
2) add admin at qgis.org to the maintainers (and remove yourself if you are
in that group already....)
3) let me know if you want me to add you to the admin at qgis.org group
(very low traffic, actually only used for certification stuff)

Please let me know if there are issues (like missing passwords etc etc)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde