[Qgis-psc] QGIS 2.16 sponsored bugfixing report

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 06:11:47 PDT 2016

Hi all

I have also finished my part in the sponsored bugfixing program (3
days). I have tried to focus on the ones classified as High/Severe
priority. The list of fixed bugs is in the spreadsheet [1]. There were
some other bugs I have triaged but they are not in the report.

Thanks goes to PSC, all sponsors and donors, and of course everyone
who helped with testing, reporting and fixing issues. It looks like we
are heading towards another very solid release!

[1] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F6v4g8Ayb3wIt73rxFKD8h4B95MaTwt-eDit8YvReB0/edit#gid=1772346068

Cheers
Martin