[Qgis-psc] Changing logo

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Jul 8 01:11:51 PDT 2016

Hi Paolo,

Thank you for your investigations.

Wow - that really hurts to pay so much money for something that hasn't
any direct value other than some "hypothetic" protection.

In any case, we should only do it once QGIS.ORG is properly registered
in the business registry - to avoid even more such additional fees. So
hopefully this will be settled in August, when Tim is in Europe.

Andreas