[Qgis-psc] Changing logo

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Jul 8 01:30:48 PDT 2016

Seems like the organization that also hosts our trademark registration
offers new online trademark registrations for EUR 850.- - see
https://euipo.europa.eu/ohimportal/en/fees-and-payments

They don't publish the fees for updates.

So I assume the EUR 1000.- difference would be the lawyer cost who would
this do this for us, probably using the same online registration system.

--

do with have the login credentials for http://euipo.europa.eu/ to see if
we could handle the logo update ourselves without the lawyer?

Greetings,
Andreas