[Qgis-psc] Fwd: Re: [Gfoss] Lizmap nemmeno in demo!

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Jul 11 23:38:11 PDT 2016

On 11-07-16 19:48, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Il 11/07/2016 18:47, Tim Sutton ha scritto:
>
>> I'm ok with that. Only thing is the platform for HF organising - we can
>> use GH wiki I guess - just need to take a look at the permissions setup...
>
> Thanks - I assume then we all agree on this (we have been discussing
> about it several times).
> How to proceed? Just make a copy of the content, take the wiki down, ad
> put a placeholder or redirect? Who can do that?

We do still use wiki for hackfest pages though.

On question "Who wants to do that": I or everybody who wants to do it,
or creates a plan how to proceed and find hands.
Isn't hub/wiki part of Redmine? Same: if somebody finds out and makes a
plan I'm happy to do things, without a descision I'm stuck.

Regards,

Richard