[Qgis-psc] Fwd: Re: [Gfoss] Lizmap nemmeno in demo!

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Jul 12 00:37:06 PDT 2016

On 12-07-16 08:59, Tim Sutton wrote:
>> On question "Who wants to do that": I or everybody who wants to do it,
>> or creates a plan how to proceed and find hands.
>> Isn't hub/wiki part of Redmine? Same: if somebody finds out and makes a
>> plan I'm happy to do things, without a descision I'm stuck.
>
> I think we should put it in read only mode as a first step so nobody
> creates new content.
> As a second step we should put a banner in or something saying 'don't
> use this wiki any more, the information may be out of date.'
>
> There still is some valuable info in the wiki so personally I wouldn't
> like to see if shut down until we have picked out the good stuff...

Mmm, already tried to 'uncheck' the wiki module for 'QGIS Application'

Here:
http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/RedmineProjects
they say you can 'close' a project too, to make it readonly. But I dare
not to do that while we are still using issuetracking ...

Also after 'unchecking' wiki for 'QGIS Application', I see a most of
'sub-projects', like also had wiki's:
http://hub.qgis.org/projects/qgis-ch-members/wiki
http://hub.qgis.org/projects/qgis-redmine/wiki
etc etc

I re-enabled wiki again.

I can try to 'close' 'QGIS Application' but not sure if that changes
something irreversibly...
A lot of projects/subprojects:
http://hub.qgis.org/projects

So, easier said then done :-(