[Qgis-psc] Fwd: [Qgis-user] QGIS 2.16 download not available?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Jul 12 01:27:53 PDT 2016

Hi,

people start downloading 2.16 (see below), but disk on qgis is full

we could make room by removing the translations of older Documentation
website:

rduivenvoorde at qgis:/var/www/qgisdata$ du -hs *
11G     debian
6.8G    debian-ltr
8.0G    debian-nightly
7.3G    debian-nightly-ltr
7.9G    debian-nightly-release
15G     downloads
547M    QGIS-Documentation
1.9G    QGIS-Documentation-1.8
5.8G    QGIS-Documentation-2.0
5.9G    QGIS-Documentation-2.2
6.6G    QGIS-Documentation-2.6
7.0G    QGIS-Documentation-2.8
2.4G    QGIS-Website
0       QGIS-Website-test
11M     redminedump
3.4G    ubuntugis
2.5G    ubuntugis-ltr
5.6G    ubuntugis-nightly
1.7G    ubuntugis-nightly-ltr
1.6G    ubuntugis-nightly-release

I also asked SAC to resize the disk...

If I understand correct (Juergen?), there is some round-robin for the
downloads? Maybe remove qgis.org/downloads from that untill disk problem
is fixed?

Regards,

Richard