[Qgis-psc] Fwd: Re: [Gfoss] Lizmap nemmeno in demo!

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Jul 12 23:37:59 PDT 2016

On 13-07-16 08:23, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Hi Giovanni,
> I would encourage you to include it in the documentation, as it is
> useful, and can be found more easily there.

Or if it is faster: copy the text + image as an issue in the docs
issue-tracker [0], so it can be update if needed and added in a next
version of documentation when somebody finds more time to do it...

I also wrote a blogpost about gps on linux [1] and from mailinglist I
get the impression then on newer windows versions there is some default
deamon running for location related stuff??

Regards,

Richard

[0] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/issues
[1] http://zuidt.nl/blog/html/2014/06/12/use_your_gps_dongle_with_qgis.html