[Qgis-psc] OSX 2.16 versions

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jul 27 05:32:03 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I'm assuming here that you are working closely with William, through the
QGIS paid 'bug fixing program' (or whatever we name it, for helping to
fund the team for each release).  I also am assuming that the green
button for the release is pressed once packagers on the major platforms
are ready, and the documentation team has finished their changes.  Yes
packagers and documenters must be included on that team, the 'bug fixing
program' or whatever you name it.

-jeff