[Qgis-psc] OSX 2.16 versions

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jul 27 05:55:38 PDT 2016

(adding William to this thread)

Hi William,

I'd like to introduce you to the QGIS PSC here, so you can start working
more closely with the QGIS team.  (you can join the PSC mailing list at
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-psc).

The QGIS PSC will likely describe to you about their funded 'bug fixing
program', and I think you can pitch to the PSC for having a few days of
funded time, for each release.

Here I guess I am over-stepping my bounds, as I am not a QGIS PSC
member, but I live in your shoes William (as the Windows packager and
documentation lead for MapServer).  I'll go quiet again now ha!

By the way, I really appreciate your work William, I know the effort
involved.  Not many thank people like us.  Well, thank you!

-jeff