[Qgis-psc] Plugin management: one step forward

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 05:36:46 PDT 2016

just started the first twitter reactions to the reduction of upload
rights in the plugin repo, Probably would help a blog post with the
content of the first mail of this thread.

regards

Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis