[Qgis-psc] Moving tickets to GitHub - status update?

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Mon Jun 20 12:04:40 PDT 2016

Hi

On 06/20/2016 07:39 PM, Giovanni Manghi wrote:
> is the fact that the platform (Redmine) is not updated since 2010
> being taken into account in this discussion?

There are two thoughts that come to my mind regarding this:

 1) upgrading may or may not solve our immediate problems

 2) apparently nobody cared enough to maintain the last 6 years. Do we
have a reason to assume that this will be different the next 6 years?

On 06/20/2016 05:59 PM, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
> Matthias' script IMHO looses too much information we have in rm - and
trying to
> do more - back in April - I quickly ran into gh's api throtteling.

They have a throttling in place for 5000 requests/hour. Just keep the
volume low while testing.

Also there is a better suited API than the one which I used but I
stopped development of the migration script because of lack of requirements.

Best
Matthias