[Qgis-psc] QGIS 2.16 sponsored bugfixing report

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Jun 21 01:49:59 PDT 2016

Hi,

Perhaps Giovannis job shouldn't be concentrating on the management of
the bug system (I think the devs can do it quite well themselves), but
to assist in making sure the bug can be reproduced and all the necessary
information is in the bug report. Bugs that can't be reproduced or lack
useful feedback could then be invalidated or labelled as such by
Giovanni. This would save the devs a lot of time and I remember this is
what Martin Dobias also requested.

Andreas