[Qgis-psc] Moving tickets to GitHub - status update?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Jun 21 04:31:26 PDT 2016

On 21-06-16 13:19, Matthias Kuhn wrote:

> Do you think another site with information does help? I am afraid that I
> will lose track of it rather quickly.
>
> But if you think it helps, feel free to fork my repo.

Nope, but by centralizing scripts and results conclusion I was hoping
that it becomes more of a project-effort instead of some individuals...

And I did not really search for yours (though I knew you had a script),
to be honest:

https://github.com/m-kuhn/rm2gh

Could not find Juergens additions except:

https://github.com/jef-n/rm2gh/issues

That's why I thought: use a central place and use a wiki for info...

Richard