[Qgis-psc] Redmine -> Github tests

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 05:28:38 PDT 2016

Thanks Richard, Jürgen, Matthias, and all others involved, for the
effort in this process.

> 1) full backup of community that this is the way to go

yeah, I think this is pretty much fundamental. Every time we raised
this discussion
there wasn't a full support for the migration. Were do we stand now?

> 2) help / feedback on first tests or coding

count on me

> 4) some encouragement

:)
I really think that this process is very important for the project. Sure we
will loose some functionality available on Redmine but overall I think
it will be a  move with a positive balance.

cheers!

-- G --