[Qgis-psc] Crowd source review of blog post for Gerona Hackfest

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Wed Jun 29 07:04:37 PDT 2016

> > On Wednesday, June 29, 2016 13:06:15 Tim Sutton wrote:
> > > Please let me know if you would like to add/remove/amend anything. I'd
> like
> > > to post it tomorrow morning.

​Thank you for the extensive summary Tim! It's great to have these notes
recorded in one place.

The section about the underwater excursion seems a bit misplaced between
all the different "cool stuff at the hackfest" sections. I'd maybe put it
at the end as a particular highlight of this event.

Best wishes,
Anita