[Qgis-psc] QGIS heroes

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Mar 3 02:50:52 PST 2016

Hi,

The QGIS heroes idea is fine with me - as long as it doesn't result in
big discussions who gets how much appreciation and that one should not
favor one over the other ...

If we could find a less "heroic" name for that it would be even better.
Hero sounds a bit too epic to me. Champion may be another term, but it
sounds equally heroic ...

Maybe a native english speaker could propose a few less heroic terms
that may be suitable.

Andreas