[Qgis-psc] Moving the issue queue to github

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Mon Mar 28 09:48:11 PDT 2016

Hi Jürgen

I think the plan which is discussed now is: make readonly, migrate
manually with new ticket ids, backlink where appropriate. We have ticket
id collisions already anyway. Do you think that this is a bad road?

Giovanni,
I remember that we discussed consolidating the wiki altogether, moving
to the documentation or website whatever is useful and the only thing
that we really use like a wiki is the hackfest planning for which we
could use either the github wiki or something like an online document
management platform.

Matthias