[Qgis-psc] PSC meeting 7th, next Monday

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Nov 4 00:51:34 PDT 2016

On 03-11-16 15:15, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 03/11/2016 11:06, Jürgen E. Fischer ha scritto:
>> Hi Richard,
>>
>> On Thu, 03. Nov 2016 at 08:44:51 +0100, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
>>> Let's do the 14th, then I hope we can be complete (Tim, Juergen?)?
>>
>> That might not work for me - I'll be out of office on the 14th - not sure
>> if I'm back on time.
>
> For me 7 is more likely than 14. In any case, plese Tim take the lead
> and decide, so we can organize.
> Again, sorry for insisting, but evening are complicated for me.

Ok. Let's stick to the 7th then!

For me evenings are best, I'm doing external contract work on monday's.

But I'm ok with skipping one if you want to go for an afternoon meeting.

So unless somebody veto's it:

- **monday 7th 1500 CET PSC meeting**

(I'll try to follow either via chat or maybe lurking a little if the
firewall/network is ok with Google Talk there...)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde