[Qgis-psc] QGIS 3 code sprint

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Thu Nov 10 04:01:11 PST 2016

Hello PSC,

I had no feedback so I suppose there is no problem :)

We are working on the sponsorship programm as three organizations are
interested to sponsors the code sprint. The budget is quiet low and secured so
we won't ask anything to OSGeo, OSGeo-fr or QGIS PSC.

We will share the call for sponsorship and informations about the hosting
location (hostel, code sprint location) next week.

Y.