[Qgis-psc] Plugin Repository Policy

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Nov 21 06:06:52 PST 2016

Il 19/11/2016 21:29, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> Il 19 novembre 2016 20:08:37 CET, Trevor Wiens <tsw.web at gmail.com> ha
> scritto:

> I think we can fix this.

Hi all,
elaborating on this:
* one of the faces of the problem is that all the plugin management is
voluntary, so we have to do it according to the availability of time;
nonetheless, I believe the average time of approval is under 2 days,
which seems reasonable to me
* generally speaking, the approval process looks pretty successful to
me: it is relatively sleek, and it allowed to avoid duplications,
merging similar plugins, and generally improving their quality
* one issue I have is that I get notifications of new plugins, but not
of submission of new versions, so in more busy periods this can cause a
few days of delay; perhaps we should improve that; in the meantime, you
can always ping me in case of urgent stuff.
I'm pretty confident this can fix your issues. In case this proves
wrong, please apply for trusted status, and the PSC will decide on that.
All the best, and thanks for raising this.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu