[Qgis-psc] Plugin Repository Policy

ElPaso elpaso at itopen.it
Tue Nov 22 01:22:07 PST 2016

Il 21/11/2016 17:24, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> Il 21/11/2016 16:32, Trevor Wiens ha scritto:
>
>> Ultimately I don't want to cause problems and I know Paolo has a
>> volunteer big job and I don't like bothering him when I need a rapid
>> approval.
> don't worry, I'm happy to do it.
> I'd suggest to extend the django app to send me notifications of new
> versions, and check if I can be fast enough for your needs.
> in the meantime, please ping me whenever you need it.
> All the best.

Hi,

I think  that I can enable notification on new versions uploads, but
IMHO we should also consider trusting more users, there is no reason for
not giving trust to Trevor, he has been active on the ml for long time.

On the other hand, notifications are  sent to all "staff" users, and we
should probably reduce the number of them and make those users "trusted"
instead, Paolo can you take care of that (through the control panel)?

Cheers

--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3: www.itopen.it