[Qgis-psc] Adding QWC2 repository to QGIS.ORG github

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Nov 22 22:31:51 PST 2016

Hi Nyall,

On 2016-11-21 23:50, Nyall Dawson wrote:

> On 22 November 2016 at 02:43, Neumann, Andreas <a.neumann at carto.net> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Sandro from Sourcepole was busy working on a first version of QGIS web
>> client 2. QWC2 is a successor of the QWC1 project, and is based on modern
>> technology, such as OpenLayers 3, ReactJS, NodeJS and based on work by
>> MapStore 2 (Geosolutions). The viewer is fully responsive and works well on
>> different devices.
>
> What's the relationship with MapStore 2? Is this a fork?

I think Sandro should answer this question. I see lots of contributions
from Sandro in the main project at
https://github.com/geosolutions-it/MapStore2/commits/master but there is
a fork at https://github.com/sourcepole/MapStore2

Sandro - can you please explain how MapStore2 and QWC are related? You
know it better than me.

Thanks,